Boy Scout Day Camp Confirmation Packet
Congratulations on registering for camp This confirmation packet contains all of the key information you need for camp, and
the forms you must complete and bring to the first day of camp.
Please click on and review all of the following links. They contain important information and instructions about your son's camping experience.
- Information Sheet - Important information for parents about day camp.
Leaders' Guide - Winnebago guide for troop leaders. Also contains information useful for day camp.
- Annual Health and Medical Record FAQs - For the BSA form below
- Directions - for driving to camp
The following forms must be completed and handed in
during Orientation or on the first day of camp.
- Annual Health and Medical Record
- All campers, staff, and volunteer leaders attending camp must completely fill out parts A and B.
This form must be completed annually, and forms for those under 18 need to be signed by a parent/guardian. No doctor's signature is required. Be sure to keep the original
for your records and make a copy for the camp.
No one can attend camp without this form.
- Three Strikes Rule - Discipline policy
- Completed Blue Cards signed by your Scoutmaster - If you wish to work on any merit badges at camp, please bring a signed Application for Merit Badge (aka blue card) for each badge.
If you have any questions about camp or these forms, please contact
the Camping Services Department at 973-765-9322 x 222. Remember, if you need financial assistance to attend camp this summer, please check out the
Warren Wheeler Adventureship.
The camp phone number is (973) 983-9075
Page last updated: 09-18-2014 08:27 am