What to Bring to Day Camp
- Your camp T-Shirt (distributed on the first day of camp)
- Camp friendly clothes (clothes that can get dirty)
- A bagged lunch (no large coolers please)
- A bathing suit and towel
- A water bottle
- Rain gear
- Comfortable walking shoes and socks (no sandals)
- Money for our trading post ($1 to $5)
- Non-aerosol bug repellent
- Backpack to hold everything
- Your Cub Scout Spirit !!!
Please clearly mark everything with the Scout's name
- Fishing poles (These are provided at camp)
- Watches, jewelry, favorite toys, favorite clothing items, expensive items, trading cards, radios, iPods, cell
phones, and electronic games. A good rule is: If you donít want it lost, damaged, destroyed,
or dirty - Donít Bring It! We can not be responsible for missing or damaged items.
Lost and found items will only be kept for one week at Camp Wheeler before they are donated. Please have Scouts check at the front of the camp office for lost items.
Page last updated: 11-28-2014 10:00 am