Bus transportation is included with day camp
>>> Click here for the current bus schedule <<<
- Improved service to Sussex county. Includes a new bus in the western part of the county, revised routing and an express bus originating in Highland Lakes.
- Before selecting your bus stop, please review some helpful busing information. This includes busing etiquette, tips on researching your bus route and our policies.
- All routes and bus stops are subject to change
- Buses may be cancelled due to low numbers. We will inform you if a bus you registered for is cancelled.
- Please select your stop carefully - we will only accept changes to bus stops up to two weeks before your camp date.
- We can only accept one AM and one PM bus stop per week per boy.
- Buses only run the weeks indicated. You may, however, sign up for any
stop that is convenient for you. Your son is not limited to attending
camp only on the weeks the bus stops in your town.
If you need to contact us about bus issues during camp please call the council office at 973-765-9322 x222 or x238 from 7:00 am - 8:30 am and 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm. The council office has access to up-to-date GPS tracking information to answer your questions.
We are looking for parents to serve as bus monitors. Attractive summer camp discounts are available to those who qualify.
If your son is not taking the bus, please see information on the directions page.
Page last updated: 03-27-2015 08:34 am