What to Bring to Day Camp
- A bagged lunch - No nuts and no large coolers please
- A bathing suit and towel every day for the waterslide and pool
- A water bottle
- Rain gear - Camp goes on rain or shine
- Comfortable closed toe walking shoes - No sandals permitted at any time!
- Money for our trading post
- Baseball cap
- Bicycle helmet for Cubmobiles. Recommended, or use one of ours.
- Non-aerosol bug repellent
- All required forms from the confirmation packet must be brought to orientation or the first day of camp. This includes the medical, pool waiver and camper release forms.
- Backpack to hold everything
- Your Cub Scout Spirit !!!
Please clearly mark everything with the Scout's name
- An easily spoilable lunch
- Items with nuts - our camp is nut free and no products with nuts are allowed in camp
- Fishing poles - We provide all equipment
- Knives - These will be provided for Fort Webelos and Whittling Chip
- Watches, jewelry, favorite toys, favorite clothing items,
trading cards, radios, iPods, cell phones, and electronic games.
A good rule is - If you don’t want it lost, damaged, destroyed, or dirty - Don’t Bring It!
Please have your son wear the T-shirt and wristband he will
be given on Monday of each week every day! It serves to identify your son
as a Cub Scout attending Watchung Cub Scout Day Camp. He should also wear shorts, pants or zipoffs. Please wear
comfortable closed toe shoes with socks. No sandals.
Page last updated: 10-24-2014 09:07 am