Bus transportation is included with day camp
>>> Click here for the Bus Schedule <<<
- Several bus stops have been changed from 2015 based on feedback from our parents. Please review the current schedule before selecting your bus stop.
- All buses are scheduled to run every week
- All buses are equipped with on board GPS navigation
- Each bus will have a Watchung Cub Scout Day Camp bus monitor
- If you are dropping off or picking up your son at camp, please check back for the latest pick-up and drop off information. Directions to camp are available.
- Before selecting your bus stop, please review some helpful busing information. This includes busing etiquette, tips on researching your bus route and our policies.
- All routes and bus stops are subject to change
- Buses may be canceled due to low numbers. We will inform you if a bus you registered for is canceled.
- Please select your stop carefully - we will only accept changes to bus stops up to two weeks before your camp date.
- We can only accept one AM and one PM bus stop per week per boy.
- Buses only run the weeks indicated. You may, however, sign up for any
stop that is convenient for you. Your son is not limited to attending
camp only on the weeks the bus stops in your town.
If you need to contact us about bus issues during camp please call the council office at 973-765-9322 x222 or x238 from 7:00 am - 8:30 am and 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm. The council office has access to up-to-date GPS tracking information to answer your questions.
If your son is not taking the bus, please see information on the directions page.
Page last updated: 09-11-2015 12:43 pm