2013 Watchu Sabattis Canoe Treks
Guarantee your crew a 2014 Philmont Trek
Want to go to Philmont in 2014? Interested in a 2013 Sabattis Canoe Trek?
- Bypass the Philmont contingent/crew lottery and guarantee your spot at Philmont in 2014
- Receive priority date selection for your Philmont trek. Select your date before the lottery winners.
- Receive discounted per person pricing for your 2013 Sabattis canoe trek. Cost is $355 per person. The first first two adult advisors are only $175. Minimum crew size is 8 and maximum is 11. Take a Sabattis canoe trek for about the same price as going to summer camp!
- Excellent crew preparation for Philmont
- Team-building and leadership development
- Build excitement for high adventure
- Treks for crews of all abilities
- Beautiful Adirondack Park setting
- Top notch equipment
- Kevlar canoes included at no extra cost
- Lightweight and easiest to paddle
- Saves you at least $30 per canoe per day
The combined program is limited to eight units.
First come, first served based on receipt of both completed forms and the canoe trek deposit. Watchu canoe treks are open only to Patriots' Path Council units until January 18, 2013. All units are welcome after January 22, 2013 if there is any space available.
Philmont Scout Ranch and the Watchu Experience
Philmont Scout Ranch has been Scouting's Paradise in New Mexico since 1939. The Watchu Experience is Patriots' Path Council's Trail to Philmont. It is widely regarded as the nation's best Philmont preparation program. For more information on Philmont and the Watchu Experience, visit www.watchu.ppbsa.org.
Page last updated: 11-09-2012 01:25 pm